As the nights draw in and we all begin to hibernate at home, we have pulled together our top tips for creating a cosy autumnal home.
1. Choose your focal piece of furniture that mixes texture and materials.
Our Geo Carved Sideboard is ideal combining the warm wooden tones, with hand carved details and gold metal tipping.
2. Lighting is key.
Choose a pendant lamp shade that will give off soft diffused lighting such as our Natural Paper Pendant. Mix in table top lamps to give our Film Set Lamp which is the perfect mix of wood and warm gold.
3. Coffee Tables are key for your winter warming drinks.
Choose a contrasting piece that will compliment the style such as our Black Metal Wire Tables.
4. Add soft textures.
5. Mix in cushions in complimenting tones
6. Frame the space with detailed mirrors.
7. Choose your accessories to compliment the space.
Our Geometric Planters are perfect accent pieces as they have texture and warmth.
All that is left to do is to sit back and relax in your new cosy space.